Are you planning your overseas trips? Do not leave Singapore without ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance for comprehensive protection wherever you go.
Business trip, family holiday, backpacking adventure – no matter what your plans are, ERGO is here to help ease your travel stress and give you a complete peace of mind.
Whether you are a frequent traveller or a once-a-year tourist, you will find that ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance is the overseas travel insurance policy that best suits you. Enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market.
ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing!
We cover you from before you even leave Singapore and protect you until you return home.
Whether you would like sports protection or need a rental car while abroad, we have various benefits options to suit you.
Unexpectedly need to postpone or cancel your trip? Don’t worry. We’ll reimburse you if your trip is cancelled due to specific events, starting up to 60 days before your departure date.
Our 24/7 hotline is accessible anywhere in the world at any time of the day or night. We can assist you at any point during your trip.
You can buy ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance instantly using our Buy Online tool on this website.
ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance is the right choice for you – whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, solo, with your family or with friends. We will even cover you if your travel agency goes bust.
Planning a solo holiday or business trip?
Choose our Per Trip Travel Insurance Plan
Per trip travel insurance is ideal if you will not be travelling much over the next 12 months. This per trip plan can be issued for a maximum of 182 consecutive days.
Planning a family holiday?
Choose our Family Per Trip Travel Insurance Plan
This plan covers one or two adults travelling with any number of children for under 182 consecutive days.
Choose our Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance Plan
This plan is far less hassle and much better value for frequent travellers. It offers the flexibility of multiple trips per year during the cover period, provided a single trip does not exceed 90 consecutive days and is to the selected area of coverage. This means there is no need to purchase a separate policy every time you travel.
ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance covers you from before you even leave Singapore and lasts until you return home. As long as you purchase your policy before you go, your coverage is activated as soon as you set off.
Before you leave
- Our 24/7 hotline gives you visa, inoculation, weather and exchange rate information before you leave.
- Your Personal Accident Cover kicks in three consecutive hours before your take off, so you know you are fully covered.
- Do not worry if your travel agent becomes insolvent and is no longer able to support you while you are away – we will protect you from financial losses.
- Need to postpone your trip? Our Postponement benefits start 60 days before you leave.
- If you unexpectedly need to cancel your trip, you will be covered up to 60 days before your planned departure date.
During your trip
- Medical and dental expenses are covered up to S$1,000,000.
- We provide unlimited Worldwide Emergency Medical Evacuation.
- We provide repatriation of mortal remains or funeral expenses overseas due to Pre-existing Medical Condition.
- Lost your personal luggage, laptop or money? You are covered.
- Enjoy extreme sports and adventure activities – with peace of mind.
- Going on a cruise vacation? You are covered.
- Worried about leaving home? We protect your home contents and valuables from fire and theft.
- We cover you for missed travel connections, diversions or trip curtailment.
- If you are pregnant, we will cover medical costs for any sickness you are experiencing.
- When you return to Singapore, you will be covered for any eligible follow-up medical and dental treatment up to S$50,000.
- If your baggage or landing is delayed in Singapore, we will cover the costs for you.
- If you still need to be hospitalised when you return, we will pay you a hospital allowance.
Terms and conditions apply
You can purchase ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance travel insurance via:
- Our website Buy Now
- Your preferred Intermediary
Alternatively, you can call us at: +65 68299199 (within Singapore)
|Trip departure must be from Singapore
All trips must begin from and end in Singapore. As long as you depart from Singapore, the world is your oyster!
|Incept policy before your trip
Policy must be affected before departure from Singapore.
|Maximum trip duration
Maximum period 182 days for Per Trip. Annual Multi-Trip policies maximum period any one trip up to 90 days.
|No age restriction
There is no age restriction for cover. However, you need to be at least 18 years old to buy an individual adult cover.
|Am I eligible?
Singapore citizens, permanent residents and holders of valid employment, work, long-term social visit, student and dependent passes aged 18 or over are eligible.
|Annual Multi-Trip cover
You can make unlimited trips during the policy year, as long as each does not exceed 90 consecutive days and lies within the selected region of coverage. For Family Annual Multi-Trip Plan, the Child must be the natural or legally adopted Child of the two insured adults. The adults should be legally married to each other and the Child must be dependent on either or both of them for financial support as well as travelling with one or both of them on the entire Trip.
|Definition of ‘Child’
A Child or Children shall mean an unmarried person or persons not older than 18 years of age or below 23 years of age if enrolled for full time study in a recognised institution of learning or higher learning during the policy period.
|Duplication of cover
If you have more than one travel policy with ERGO, only the policy with the highest benefit will apply.
Our 24/7 emergency hotline is available worldwide to help with any referral or emergency, from lost passport to medical crisis. You can even register your claim on this hotline and seek guidance related to filing a claim. Just give us a call to receive our full support.
24/7 Dedicated Hotline: +65 6238 9909
Click here for the ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance FAQs.
This insurance plan is underwritten by ERGO Insurance Pte. Ltd. The information published on this website is for general information only and is not a contract of insurance. The accurate terms and conditions and exclusions applicable to the insurance are specified in the policy contract. Product brochures for the insurance plans are available and may be obtained from this website or ERGO Insurance Pte. Ltd. and its authorised intermediaries. Before deciding whether to purchase the plan, you should read the product summary and understand the terms of coverage.
You may wish to seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser to understand the terms of cover before buying an insurance plan. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser, you should consider whether the plan is suitable for you.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you.
For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact ERGO Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the GIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).