In the event of an accident stay calm and take the following steps:
- Call our 24-hour Mobile Accident Response Service (MARS) hotline 6333 2222 to receive immediate assistance. A Field Officer will be dispatched to the scene within 20 minutes to render assistance and guide you through the electronic filing of your accident report.
- Do not engage in a conversation with any unknown party before the field officer arrived.
- If the other parties involved in the accident are unable to wait for our Field Officer to arrive, do take photographs of the position and damage to the vehicles if possible.
- If there are witnesses, note down their names, NRIC numbers, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Do not admit or discuss liability.
Reporting & accident repair
Our panel workshops provide quality repair and service with a 6-month warranty period. Please click here for a list of our Authorised Workshops/Reporting Centres.
With effect from 1 June 2008, under the regime of the Motor Claims Framework, all motorists in Singapore involved in a Non-Injury Motor accident are required to report the accident with their damaged vehicle through MARS or insurers Authorised Workshops/Reporting Centers within 24 hours or the next working day of the accident.
Lodge a police report for the following motor accident cases:
- Injury cases;
- Non-injury case involving a Government vehicle, damage to Government property and foreign vehicle;
- Non-injury case involving a pedestrian or cyclist
Police report is also required should you involve or suspect of vandalism, theft, stolen and hit & run.
Towing (includes Malaysia) or roadside assistance
If your vehicle cannot be driven or has broken down, please call our 24-hour Mobile Accident Response Service (MARS) hotline at +65 6333 2222 for assistance
For accidents outside Singapore
If your vehicle is involved in an accident/loss in Malaysia, you are required to make a report at a police station in Malaysia.
For assistance, you may contact our 24-hour Mobile Accident Response Service (MARS) hotline at +65 6333 2222
Windscreen damage claim
ERGO’s specialist windscreen repairer is Glass-Fix Pte. Ltd.
Glass-Fix Pte. Ltd.
52 Ubi Ave 3
#04-42 Frontier E Park @Ubi
1 Bukit Batok Crescent
11 WCEGA Plaza
Tel: +65 6278 0887
Fax: +65 6749 0541 / +65 6570 9342
9:00am – 6:00pm (Mon-Fri)
9:00am – 1:00pm (Sat)
Download the windscreen damage claim form here